Role and responsibilities
- Be part of the Long Term strategic plan for the brand. Propose and implement annual plan
- Leverage research and consumer insights to identify growth opportunities
- Lead New Products developments : innovation, renovation of products; prepare and coordinate launch NPD
- Work with outside partners to create and execute communication plans (PR / Social Media)
- Build on-brand Trade assets to support Sales as well as Consumer assets
- Manage marketing budget for the brand, spending to ensure spending is within budget and properly allocated. Manage marketing budget and analyze P&L for new products and projects
- Manage a Creative Marketing Assistant working on all brands
- Attend marketing events and trade shows to support the brand and increase brand awareness
- Analyze business results and competitive performance, develop and make recommendations to ensure volume and profit targets are met
Place in organization
- Reports to the Marketing Director
- Manages a Creative Marketing Assistant
- Masters / Bachelors Degree in Business with 4+ years’ experience in marketing at a Food / CPG manufacturer - dairy, cheese, desserts.
- Experience implementing across a range of marketing initiatives such as communication plans, new product development, packaging design, etc.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to translate analysis into actions
- Food lover with Strong consumer understanding
- Persists despite set-backs and works to gain acceptance for ideas.
- Can partner successfully within teams and cross-functionally to get things accomplished.
Key Performance Indicators
- Brand Sales and Profitability Target
- Annual performance plan
POSITION’S LOCATION IS SUNNY SONOMA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA. RELOCATION PACKAGE NOT BUDGETED.
COMPETITIVE BASE SALARY, BONUS, EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE.
PLEASE CONTACT SEARCH CONSULTANT; DAVID FOCKLER - DAVE@FOCKLER.COM